Ryo Nagahama, our chef, has worked at the Joël Robuchon l'ATelier restaurant in Paris. He has also worked with Yannick Alleno at LeMeurice restaurant. Then, he was Joël Robuchon sous-chef in Taipei.
Fabien Espana, Léon Bienvenu's grandson, comes from the small village of Irancy, close to Chablis. He managed the Soufflot restaurant in Irancy for seven years.
5 courses inspired by the chef
7 courses inspired by the chef
- Paté croute pintade et pistache
- Beignet de truite / asperges blanches
- Asperge verte / sauce vin jaune / jambon / oeuf parfait
- Aile de raie / petit pois / boutargue
- Caille de Dombes / pâte riso ail des ours / artichaut
- Agneau de Clavisy / foin / carotte
- Déclinaison de pamplemousse / meringue
- fraise / espuma crème anglaise / pistache
- Tatin / glace sirop d'érable / fève tonka
Contact & Booking
- +33(0)3 86 33 96 39
- 18 rue des Moulins, 89800 Chablis
The 'Au Fil du Zinc' restaurant is open for lunch and dinner, but is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
For groups, please contact us so that we can design a made-to-measure offer for you.
Please fill in the booking form below, we will come back to confirm to you within 24 hours.
Please, tell us if you have children for the organisation