Ryo Nagahama, our chef, has worked at the Joël Robuchon l'ATelier restaurant in Paris. He has also worked with Yannick Alleno at LeMeurice restaurant. Then, he was Joël Robuchon sous-chef in Taipei.
Fabien Espana, Léon Bienvenu's grandson, comes from the small village of Irancy, close to Chablis. He managed the Soufflot restaurant in Irancy for seven years.
Starter + Main Course + Desert
5 courses inspired by the chef
7 courses inspired by the chef
5/6 courses inspired by the chef
- Ris de veau / Girolle / espuma comté
- Gaspaccho de bettrave / gelée concombre / huime de basilic
- Chou Fleur / Verveine / coriande
- Pêche de notre petit bateau côtier / Artichaut poivrade / courgette
- Onglet de boeuf / pomme de terre / aubergone au sésame
- demi Pintade ferme des Chocats / légume de printemps
- Chocolat noir / pistache / framboise
- Nougat glacé / espuma yaourt / cerise
- Peche / blanc manger / mousse de cassis / sorbet basilic
Contact & Booking
- +33(0)3 86 33 96 39
- 18 rue des Moulins, 89800 Chablis
The 'Au Fil du Zinc' restaurant is open for lunch and dinner, but is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
For groups, please contact us so that we can design a made-to-measure offer for you.
Please fill in the booking form below, we will come back to confirm to you within 24 hours.
Please, tell us if you have children for the organisation