Ryo Nagahama, our chef, has worked at the Joël Robuchon l'ATelier restaurant in Paris. He has also worked with Yannick Alleno at LeMeurice restaurant. Then, he was Joël Robuchon sous-chef in Taipei.
Fabien Espana, Léon Bienvenu's grandson, comes from the small village of Irancy, close to Chablis. He managed the Soufflot restaurant in Irancy for seven years.
Starter + Main Course + Desert
5 courses inspired by the chef
7 courses inspired by the chef
5/6 courses inspired by the chef
* Except friday and saturday evening
- Escargot / salade de lentille / lard de Colonata
- Terrine de pintade et foie gras / gelée de Chablis
- Champignons / Aubergine / Emulsion de Comté
- Retour de pêche / Purée de pomme de terre au olive / bouillon de poisson
- Cochon de la ferme de Clavisy / potimarron / navet grillé
- Canard de Challans / bettrave / figue grillée
- Crème d'ange / compote de pomme / sorbet fruit de la passion
- Espuma de chocolat / biscuit gavotte / sorbet gingembre
- Poire / dacquoise / caramel / crème patissière
Contact & Booking
- +33(0)3 86 33 96 39
- 18 rue des Moulins, 89800 Chablis
The 'Au Fil du Zinc' restaurant is open for lunch and dinner, but is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
For groups, please contact us so that we can design a made-to-measure offer for you.
Please fill in the booking form below, we will come back to confirm to you within 24 hours.
Please, tell us if you have children for the organisation