Ryo Nagahama, our chef, has worked at the Joël Robuchon l'ATelier restaurant in Paris. He has also worked with Yannick Alleno at LeMeurice restaurant. Then, he was Joël Robuchon sous-chef in Taipei.
Fabien Espana, Léon Bienvenu's grandson, comes from the small village of Irancy, close to Chablis. He managed the Soufflot restaurant in Irancy for seven years.
Starter + Main Course + Desert
5 courses inspired by the chef
7 courses inspired by the chef
5/6 courses inspired by the chef
* Except friday and saturday evening
- Oeuf parfait / consommé de boeuf / foie gras poêlé
- moule / petit pois / gelée de coquillage
- Maquereau de ligne / PDT curcuma / chips de pois chiche
- Pêche de notre petit bateau côtier / Risotto / jus de poisson
- agneau de Clavisy / cougettes grillées / purée d'ail confit
- Canette de Challans / navet / purée dartichaut
- Crème d'ange / compote de pomme / sorbet fruit de la passion
- Millefeuille / crème diplomate / cerise
- tarte chocolat / framboise / / glace pistache
Contact & Booking
- +33(0)3 86 33 96 39
- 18 rue des Moulins, 89800 Chablis
The 'Au Fil du Zinc' restaurant is open for lunch and dinner, but is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
For groups, please contact us so that we can design a made-to-measure offer for you.
Please fill in the booking form below, we will come back to confirm to you within 24 hours.
Please, tell us if you have children for the organisation